Ah, relationships. Area number three in the pyramid of mastery, and as Tony puts it, the ultimate magnifier of human experience. There is perhaps no greater source of joy, happiness, and fulfillment, or sorrow, heartbreak, and pain, than the area of human relationships. After all, relationships are the area of life that brings up the most fear: fear that we aren’t good enough or that we won’t be loved. All of our emotions – love, passion, ecstasy, joy, frustration, and fear – are intensified in an intimate relationship. This is, in fact, the purpose of relationships: to magnify human emotion.
Have you resigned to being single? Do you keep picking someone who’s not the best match for you? Are you afraid to step out of your comfort zone and meet new people? Do you end up in the friend zone? Would you like more passion and excitement in your relationship? Then this fun and interactive workshop with Byron Soulopoulos is for you!
You will learn how to:
- meet people on social media and in real life
- connect with someone you like without fear of rejection
- tell if someone likes you
- discover if someone wants a one night stand or a relationship
- keep your relationship fun and exciting
- switch from your role as parent to lover
- date as a single parent
- make sure he/she calls your after the first date
- avoid jealousy and be confident
- love someone again as if you’ve never been hurt
- start and keep the best relationship ever.
Byron Soulopoulos is an experienced Relationship Styles (Insights Discovery) trainer and coach. Recently he attended the Inter-Personal Dynamics course at Stanford University. Byron is a guest lecturer in personal effectiveness at UC Leuven-Limburg, HUB and the Marie Curie International PhD Programme.