Unfortunately, much of the news about COVID-19 has come clouded in the business of mass media which built momentum selling us a narrative of fear.
As new facts have emerged and research develops, it is our responsibility to stay flexible, and make well-informed decisions utilizing all the information we have. As Tony always says, we must have the acuity to assess whether our approach is working, and know when it’s time to change our approach.
In this episode, Tony goes on a journey of discovery in discussion with 7 special guests to uncover the truth about coronavirus. He spent weeks immersing himself in first-party research and carefully selected a panel of the most qualified researchers, an experienced epidemiologist, a Nobel Laureate, and M.D.s testing and treating patients on the frontlines. Together, they reveal the evidence-based research that has come to light – facts that you’re not hearing in the headlines that are absolutely crucial in shaping decisions about how to move forward.
This is one of the most important interviews that Tony has conducted in his 40+ year career, as it reminds us to stand guard at the door of our mind, practice discernment when determining trustworthy sources, and think critically for ourselves as we stay flexible, and maintain the ability to pivot in light of new information — especially when lives depend on it.
- Dr. Michael Levitt, PhD, Nobel Prize – Chemistry, Professor of Structural Biology, Stanford
- Dr. Eran Bendavid, M.D. Associate Professor of Medicine, Stanford University
- Dr. Michael Roizen, M.D., Chief Wellness Officer Emeritus, Cleveland Clinic
- Dr. Alan Preston, Sc.D, Former Professor of Epidemiology & Biostatistics, Texas A&M
- Senator Scott Jensen, M.D., Family Physician (R-Minnesota)
- Dr. Dan Erickson, M.D., Co-Owner, Accelerated Urgent Care
- Dr. Artin Massihi, M.D., Co-Owner, Accelerated Urgent Care
Find episode notes and link to additional research at Tony’s website.